Panelists: Dave Snowden, Alicia Juarrero, Ann Pendleton-Jullian, and Valdis Krebs.
Hosted by: Sonja Blignaut
Thanks for sharing the recording. There's lots of great advice and guidance. I was not able to save the webinar chat all of the references (books, authors, etc.) that were mentioned. Will some of this be compiled and shared? If not, I'm happy to re-listen (several times) with attention to the references.
Thank you very much for sharing. A great discourse on complexity with ideas on how to collaborate, develop hope through sacrifice as we try to solve the adaptive challenges we face today. Very Informative !
@Mike - References I picked up include...
• Design Unbound: Designing for Emergence in a White Water World, Volume 1: Designing for Emergence - Pendleton-Jullian, Ann M
• Design Unbound: Designing for Emergence in a White Water World, Volume 2: Ecologies of Change - Pendleton-Jullian, Ann M
• Dynamics in Action: Intentional Behavior as a Complex System by Juarrero, Alicia
• Theology of Hope - Moltmann, Jürgen
• Radical Sacrifice - Terry Eagleton
• The Legacy of Heorot - L. Niven, S. Barnes, J. Pournelle (Jack Cohen consulting)
• Ender's Saga - Orson Scott Card
• Cynefin framework - Dave Snowden
• OrgNet consulting & InFlow software - Valdis Krebs
Social & organizational network analysis and visualization
thanks a million for sharing the recording! As someone who is lecturing on complex adaptive systems, this webinar has planted so many different perspectives of complexity that i will need some time to reflect, make sense about how to bring all this into a coherent whole. Your main points have - I believe been understood given my previous experience. An open question at the moment is how to ensure coherence and integration at all levels through time in a particular project...!